Instagram masks from the stars have been around since 2019, and have flooded the app for a long time. The ability to create filters is now available to every talented person, which stirred up the audience and encouraged them to create. And even media personalities did not miss such a fertile topic. Most often, you need to subscribe to a celebrity to get effects.
Masks allow you to significantly diversify content, transforming even seemingly simple photos. The stories of bloggers and stars amaze with the quality of execution, and how nice it is to apply the same effects on yourself!
Followers to get masks from stars
The list of celebrities who have created their own filters is long and varied. To begin with, let’s look at domestic celebrities that you should subscribe to, if only for the sake of masks:
- Olga Buzova.
- Marie Senne;
- Sergey Lazarev.
- Julianna Karaulova.
- Irena Ponaroshku.
- Polina Gagarina.
- Lena Temnikova.
- Elena Sheidlina.
Celebrity Instagram masks have some striking features. Each of the featured celebrities has unique filters that will add charm to your video or photo. For example, Polina Gagarina has a small selection of effects, very simple and laconic. But they liked her audience, so we recommend that you familiarize yourself. Lena Sheidlina is a creative young artist, photographer and model. Her masks are much out of the ordinary and will make the user closer to space.
Many popular bloggers, content makers, or designers have their own filters, so follow everyone you like. You will soon find something completely new among their offerings. Don’t be limited to Russian-speaking creators. For example, world-class star Rihanna has created her own filter on Instagram that will appeal to any girl, regardless of where she lives.
How do I enable star masks?
How to include effects is a simple question. There are three search strategies:
- Find a mask in the list manually.
- Visit the celebrity page and add filters with one touch on the button at the bottom of the screen.
- Explore popular hashtags that will lead to the page to filter developers (#AR, #filters).
How do I find a new effect manually? First, go to the account page, click on three strips in the upper right corner, and then go to the “Statistics” section. In the “Content” tab, we find the key to create a new story. Having switched to the shooting mode, pay attention to the filters that are already available. We click on one of them, then on its name. A list of options appears on the screen, from which we select the item “View effects”. In the menu that opens, you can search for filters by category and work with them.
Types of celebrity masks
Masks on Instagram from stars are usually divided by the activity of the creator. There are four main groups:
- Business – Kylie Jenner has created several masks to “try on” her branded lipsticks before purchasing.
- Design – Diana Yankovskaya has developed one of the most famous filters that creates glossy iridescent skin, which is an art object for her;
- Stars – Olga Buzova offers subscribers modern effects, for example, her own figurine for augmented reality.
- Bloggers – Irena Ponaroshku promotes new environmental standards and calls herself the “Green Goddess”, allowing subscribers to join these trends through masks.
In fact, in 2020, every singer is also a blogger, and a creator of cosmetics or a game developer can create humorous content. Nobody wants to drive themselves into a creative frame, why should the stars? In order not to miss all the freshest and most interesting, you need to be in the center of events, follow new trends and collect fresh information.