How to add multiple photos to Instagram at once – this question has always been especially interesting for active network users and business account owners. Since February 2017, the app developers have launched a function that allows you to do this immediately in one post, and not just in a story. You can add up to 10 files at a time, which will form a so-called carousel, scrolled by swiping. You can download images from both your phone and your computer. Given that it is currently possible to upload images without cropping, the latter option makes it possible to share high quality images captured by DSLR cameras and edited on a PC.
How to add a lot of Instagram photos
Up to 10 images at once can be placed in a post in two main ways:
- From phone.
- Using a computer.
Insta’s functionality was designed to work with mobile gadgets.
Therefore, filling files from mobile phones is much easier. Uploading multiple photos from a computer directly is not possible. To do this, you need to download emulators that simulate the interface of phones (for example, Nox Player, Bluestacks) or special programs for working with Instagram (Gramblr desktop application). You can also register on a special service Instmsk, which also has a function that allows you to post a lot of photos or videos from your computer.
- Go to Instagram.
- Click on the plus sign at the bottom of the screen to open the download interface.
- In the “Gallery” tab, tap on the circle with the icon, which means multiple files are selected.
- Select a series of photos or videos.
Attention:after publishing, the images in the carousel will be displayed exactly in the order in which you select them at this stage.
Their numbering will be displayed after selection in the blue circles on the right. You can change the order only in this window. If you want, for example, to make the first selected photo the last, deselect it. Automatically the second in a row will become the first, and the numbering of the rest will also move. Now click on that image again – it will be the last in this series. You have a new order.
- After sorting the data, click Next.
- Edit the photos in the next window and click Next again.
- At the final stage, the program will offer to enter a signature, set a location, the ability to share on VK social networks, etc. Select the items you need and activate the “Share” button.
This is the easiest way to add several photos at once to Instagram in one post. Thus, not only a story can contain a series of images, but also a post.
How to upload multiple photos to Instagram
The Instagram site, unfortunately, does not allow uploading photos from a computer. However, this is feasible by workarounds. The Instmsk resource is very convenient for this purpose. What to do:
- Open the site instmsk.ru
- Register or log in by clicking the appropriate buttons and filling in the required data fields.
- Link your Instagram account following the text instructions.
- On the main page, select the button for multi-upload.
- Select the first multi-upload option to send all images in one post.
- In the same window, drag your snapshots to the specified field or open Windows Explorer. The last action is activated if you click in the area of the red field with soap.
- Add tags, specify the posting time and click the button below to launch and publish.
- After a while, your photos should appear on Instagram.
How to post multiple photos on Instagram
At one time, Instagram only allowed images in certain pixel proportions. Initially there was a 640×640 pixel limit. Since July 2015, the developers have made it possible to improve the quality by allowing the maximum size of 1080×1080 pixels. Noticing that users often refuse to publish at all if they cannot insert a photo without cropping, the administration changed its rules. Currently, users can choose not to crop or crop at all if they wish.
Posting a full size photo in modern Instagram is easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Add a photo from the gallery.
- Click once on the round gray button with two corners on the bottom left. The image will return to its original form.
Using this button, you can upload both horizontal and vertical photos. Each time you just need to remember to squeeze it once. And in the news feed your pictures will be displayed exactly as you intended:uncropped, in full size. This freedom of creativity and self-expression makes Instagram even more popular with more and more users.