Download live stream on Instagram is wanted by many users who have viewed an interesting post on the social network and want to access it in the future. At the moment, downloading live broadcasts is only available through third-party applications or special sites.
How to download live stream from Instagram to your computer
There are special browser extensions that allow you to download the watched live broadcasts directly to your computer. Popular services include:
- IG Stories. Suitable for Chrome browser, can be downloaded and installed using the official extension store. When installing an extension, be sure to read the permissions provided and then click the Install Extension button. Now, when watching live broadcasts, the “Download” and “Download all” icons will appear in the upper left corner of the screen. Disadvantages of the extension – download only in one mp4 format, the name consists of a set of numbers.
- IG Helper. Suitable for the Mozilla Firefox browser, after downloading you need to go to your profile in and open the desired broadcast. A special download icon will appear in the upper right corner. The file is downloaded automatically without choosing a format or name, you can find it in the downloads.
- The extension is available for the Opera browser, the process of downloading the desired video from the air is identical.
Please note that you install all extensions at your own risk.
How to download live stream from Instagram to your phone
On mobile devices, there are special applications that will help you download Instagram primetime without much difficulty.
For smartphones on the iOS operating system, to download live broadcasts from users’ pages, download and install the Repost Stories for Instagram application. The program was originally designed for photos, videos, stories on your page, while it can also be used to download live broadcasts.
The process includes the following steps:
- Download Repost Stories for Instagram to your smartphone.
- Run the application and log in to your personal account using your username and password.
- Go to the profile of the user whose live stream you want to download.
- Click the “” button.
The video will be automatically downloaded to your smartphone. In the future, the video can be published on your page through the official Instagram application.
For Android smartphones, two convenient programs are available for downloading live broadcasts to a smartphone for further viewing at any convenient time:
- Story Saver. You need to download the application (distributed free of charge through the official Google application store), enter your personal account with your username and password, go to the page of the desired user. Select the desired photo, video, story or live broadcast and click on the “Save” button. The video will be automatically downloaded and saved in the smartphone’s memory, you can view it through the gallery.
- Works on a similar principle – download the program, go to your account and download the broadcast from another user’s page. The main advantage of the application is that you can simultaneously download all stories and live broadcasts that are saved on the user’s page.
How to download someone else’s live stream on Instagram
All downloaded live broadcasts are saved in the memory of your smartphone or computer, depending on which device was downloaded from. You can access the downloaded information at any time.
In the future, the downloaded video can be published on your Instagram profile. Videos up to 1 minute in length are published directly to the feed, longer recordings are saved in igtv.
When publishing someone else’s post on your page, it is advisable to include a link to the author in the comments or in the description under the video to prevent copyright infringement. If violations are detected, the entry will be automatically blocked and removed from the page.