Login in Instagram on my pages from a computer is in demand in order to free up space on the disk drive of a portable gadget. Initially, the media platform was conceived for a mobile audience.
But at home, people prefer to log in through a PC. Indeed, often the speed of connection via the Internet of a telecom operator is inferior to a connection via Wi-Fi. And the financial issue forces us to abandon phones at home – the traffic limit is quickly exhausted when broadcasting media content.
The well-known service has been supporting work from a personal computer for over a year. From now on, the mobile option is available on “big machines” as an alternative to cell phones. Users have the right to post photos, participate in discussions and perform a number of other actions.
To get started with apply:
- a web browser representing the mobile performance of a social network. The account is displayed in an extension convenient for a particular monitor and browser. The ability to display personal data is retained;
- an official client launched by means of the popular Bluestacks emulator.
So that logging into Instagram from a computer does not cause problems, we will consider the algorithm for handling the simulator of the mobile version. Also in the current material we will pay attention to entering the profile using a computer browser.
Instagram – login (My Page) from a computer
Let’s talk about working with Bluestacks and using an account:
- download from the official portal and install the utility;
- log in to Google;
- in Bluestacks enter the query “Instagram”;
- click on the install button in the window that appears, which looks like a frame from the mobile specification of an online store.
As a result of the performed manipulations, the photo hosting icon will be displayed on the desktop. A similar icon has been added to the emulator. You can authenticate your account using a client or an icon, without forgetting to activate the Bluestacks application.
As mobile version
In Chrome and Mozila, plugins are provided that allow you to log in from a PC in the messenger, as if from a phone. Follow the algorithm to add extensions for Instagram:
- log into Google Chrome from your computer;
- click on the ellipsis at the top of the web browser window;
- in the item “Additional tools” select the command “Extensions”;
- click on the three stripes at the top left;
- check the box “Open the Chrome Web Store”;
- enter “Instagram” in the query string.
The site will give you a list of plugins developed for the media platform. To install the desired product, click on the install button. Wait for the download to complete. From now on, the surfing program will acquire an icon for entering the mobile version of Insta.
How to log into Instagram through a browser
How to implement Instagram login from a computer without installing plugins and using emulators? A simple instruction with some nuances helps (for example, Google Chrome):
- open the address of the main page of the social network;
- go to the section with the source code of the web document – press F12 or in the context menu of an arbitrary place select the item “View code”;
- click on the second button of the displayed computer developer toolbar.
Done! Insta will take the form of a mobile version, the size of which can be adjusted for any cellular gadget. And to make the bottom menu like on the phone, poke the F5 key and – voila! – “hearts” with houses and other icons are now on the PC.
Without connecting all kinds of simulators. By default, Windows 10 has benefits. However, the limits are valid for this specification as well.
Consider using regular or third-party software to remove Instagram limits. Login from a computer is carried out not only through Bluestacks – at a glance, you can recall, PhotoDesk, Visual Grab …