Error logging into Instagram occurs only in a few cases:you screwed up or there is an update on the server, and since the insta developers are in 2019 < span style="font-weight:400;"> every now and then new items are stamped, then the second option is relevant more often. We will not forget about custom jambs, so we will tell you about the most common mistakes and how to deal with them.
Throws an error when logging into Instagram
There was a free minute, which they tried to get into, and then … An error that does not want to go anywhere and does not allow to enter in account . There are two types of problems preventing from entering , and both are fixable.
Writes “Sorry, an error occurred”
Suppose, by some ridiculous accident, you logged out of your profile, and now you cannot log in, although you have an Internet connection , login and password are correct, and the system continues apologize for the error. Catch 7 options what to do :
- Try resetting your password by submitting a recovery request and follow the prompts.
- Restart your phone, turn on VPN and re-download the app.
- If page, log in via social network .
- Use an online agent – the web version is located at www.instagram.com . You can enter it from your phone or computer through a browser.
- Take Instagram off your smartphone and reinstall it.
- Resetting your device to factory defaults is a last resort and shouldn’t be done just like that.
- Wait. Perhaps, it is working on installing updates or other technical work, so there are problems with the entrance .
“challenge required” error
If at login the system gives an error < /span> which is called challenge required , this means that Instagram is not sure that you are not a bot and wants to make sure that you own the page you are trying to access.
Don’t panic, it’s okay happened , we suggest trying the methods that helped different users to get around the error and get their profile back:
- If the system shows there is a problem at the entrance, try to go another way:not through the input line in the application, but through Facebook. You can get back your page using this option if the two social networks were previously connected. No? Better to do this in the future.
- Log in using a browser or the web version for Windows 10. The second method works almost always. Having almost the same functionality as the application, it will help.
- Here, in the agent, you can temporarily block the profile. After 3-4 hours (no matter how itchy, this time you can’t touch the instu), you restore the page.
- Go to the Help at the entrance section, select the first item and wait for a letter with instructions in the mail. We read that writes – it offers to log in.
Why is instagram showing an error on login
Want to know why different users have problems logging into Instagram ?
- An un-updated version of the program is installed – when an incompetent firmware is installed on the smartphone, it will not work correctly.
- Glitches after update or restore. After restoring or transferring data from one device to another, problems may occur.
- Work on the server hinders the application forcing the application to issue bugs, which results in the temporary impossibility of authorization for users.
In addition to those mentioned in the article, the owners of the usual and have to meet other network problems, but they are all solvable. As a last resort, you can contact the platform’s technical support.