How do you start a livestream on tik tok – many active users of various social networks do not know about this. This mobile application allows you to upload short videos to music, live stream and write messages. Previously, an analogue of this program, called Musically, was popular, but now it has been replaced by Tik Tok. This social network is new and appeared in China, where the bulk of users are adults over 25 years old. In Russia, the app is popular among teenagers.
Here you will learn how to create a live stream, what you need for this, what are the restrictions and secrets.
How to live stream in Tik Tok
Some aspiring bloggers understand the need to create rich content. To do this, sometimes you can shoot live stream. But you need to remember that they are not saved. You can watch the video only in real time. To start a live live stream, you need to study the rules, learn how to enable the mode and think over a plan.
Not all users can launch a live live stream on TikTok. Before doing this, you need to study the conditions.
- You must have a registered account in the application, which can be downloaded from Google Play or AppStore;
- At least 1000 people must subscribe to you. The function will appear as soon as this figure is reached;
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the program;
- Examine the list of words that should not be used. Account may be banned.
How to start
- Start the application TikTok;
- Log in online;
- Open the creation page by clicking on the “+” sign at the bottom of the screen;
- Find and select “Live” there by swiping right or left;
- Come up with a name and write it;
- Insert hashtags so that people who are not subscribed can find you;
- Click on the big red button to start.
After all actions, the live stream will start immediately. Your followers will receive notifications. Shooting can be done for a long time, as there is no time frame. To complete it, you need to click on the cross at the top of the screen. After confirmation, the live stream will stop. Don’t forget that offensive and provocative content leads to a permanent ban.
What if there are no 1000 subscribers?
In 2018 it was possible to launch a live live stream on Tik Tok with additional programs. In 2020, none of them are working. All removed from app stores. You can try to increase subscribers to 1000:
- By creating quality content;
- Add bots (you can get banned);
- Order a promotion for money (Feeby);
- Actively comment on your popular videos.
Also, users came up with a life hack that still works:
- Open the technical support page;
- Select the Ether item in the appropriate section;
- Next I’m live stream – I can’t start;
- Describe your problem in detail. That you are an active user Tik Toka, but you cannot live stream.
The function will become available within 24 hours. It is not clear why this is connected, but this method works.
How to stream
If you are not a popular author, it will be quite difficult to interest viewers. Think over the plan and topic in advance. It is important to have some kind of peculiarity and originality so that people are interested. You should also have a speech delivered. You need to speak clearly, loudly and without wasting words. Few people are attracted to illiteracy. You can check out other bloggers who often practice live streaming. This will help you find ideas and understand how to better behave.
It is also important that there is clear sound and quality video. This requires a camera phone. Take care of the lighting so that the image is clear and bright. Viewers will find it unpleasant to look at a dark blurry picture, even if the live stream theme is attractive. After all the details have been thought out, start a live live stream on TikTok.
How to go live
Also watch the streams of other authors. For this you need:
- Open Application;
- Find the Inbox icon at the bottom of the screen;
- You will see a notification page;
- Select “All” at the top;
- Click the Watch button next to LIVE;
- There you will see footage that people from subscriptions have started;
- Select from the list and enter. You can also find out about the start of the live stream by receiving a notification. If there are no such notifications, the shooting will not take place.